For an individual purchase, click here to purchase and receive immediate access to your online learning.
To order two or more, order here. Access information will be sent to you.
This learner-directed course provides basic information about advance care planning (ACP) for any employee working within a health care organization.
- Define the term advance directive or advance care plan
- Define the process of advance care planning
- List the consequences of completing an advance directive or advance care plan without the process of advance care planning
- Describe the components of basic advance care planning for any adult
- List the qualities of a person (healthcare agent) selected to make healthcare decisions for another adult who becomes incapacitated
- Identify the importance of understanding local regulations, policies, and community materials that assist with advance care planning
After completing this learner-directed course-specific module and the evaluation, you will receive access to print a continuing education certificate. Go to respectingchoices.org/types-of-curriculum-and-certification/online-curriculum for complete course information including continuing education credits, conflict of interest statements, and financial disclosures.
Refunds are not available for online seats. You will receive the online learning modules using an access code. The access code is valid for two years from the purchase date. Once the access code has been redeemed, you will have two years to complete and/or review the modules.