This online program consists of a series of six, interactive distance-learning modules designed for healthcare professionals who want to enhance their ACP facilitation skills.
- First Steps Advance Care Planning Facilitation Overview
- Facilitating First Steps Advance Care Planning Conversations
- Facilitating First Steps Advance Care Planning Conversations with Adults with Chronic Illness
- Communication Skills for Facilitating Advance Care Planning Conversations
- Facilitating Last Steps Advance Care Planning Conversations
- Facilitating Next Steps Advance care Planning Conversations
For an individual purchase ($155 each), click hereto purchase and receive immediate access to your online learning.
If you are a Respecting Choices Instructor purchasing online seats for your Facilitator certification course, the RC 100 is no longer the correct curriculum to purchase. You will need to log into your account to purchase the appropriate online curriculum that corresponds with the course you are teaching.
After completing all course-specific modules and the evaluations, you will receive access to print continuing education certificates. Go to respectingchoices.org/types-of-curriculum-and-certification/online-curriculum for complete course information including continuing education credits, conflict of interest statements, and financial disclosures.
Refunds are not available for online seats. You will receive the online learning modules using an access code. The access code is valid for two years from the purchase date. Once the access code has been redeemed, you will have two years to complete and/or review the modules.